Pressure Transmitter 274
Low range differential pressure transmitter
Features & Benefits
- 0-5 Vdc full scale output
- Accuracy better than ±0.15%
- Pressure ranges from 5 inches water column to 100 PSID
- External zero and span adjustments
- 1,000 PSI overpressure rating
- Reverse polarity protection
- Internal shunt calibration circuit
- Fast response
Viatran's model 274 pressure sensor is a differential pressure transmitter designed for precise measurement in harsh environments. Its all welded 316 stainless steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance. Variable capacitance technology allows 0.15% linearity and over pressure protection to 1,000 PSI.
The 274 pressure transmitter provides a 0-4 Vdc output signal measuring pressures from 5 inches water column to 100 PSID. The unit's small size and light weight make it ideal where there is limited panel space.
External zero and span adjustments and the internal calibration shunt circuit make it easy to calibrate.