After your product is received at Viatran, we’ll complete a thorough investigation of the key functions of the product, and will then provide you with a quotation. Once we receive a purchase order for the repair, we proceed to schedule the repair and will communicate the scheduled ship date.
Viatran offers the most comprehensive repair program in the industry. All units submitted for a Viatran repair will receive:
- A thorough cleaning of not only the wetted surface, but also the entire exterior surface, all connector pins, and beneath the connector gasket.
- A 17-point inspection to determine if the unit is performing to specification.
- Replacement of all malfunctioning components required to bring the unit back to specification.
- Replacement of all gaskets, o-rings, dustcaps and hardware to ensure safe performance of the unit.
- A final test, a new calibration certificate for the repaired unit and all new packaging.
Link to Form
To submit units for standard repair, obtain a Standard Return Material Authorization (RMA) number by calling Viatran at 800.688.0030 and placing a request or by clicking the link on the right and filling out the Standard Repair Form.
Viatran repairs come with a 90-day warranty, a new cal card, and new packaging.
Items that are determined non-repairable will be quoted as scrap with a replacement quote discounted 10% from list price.